Tuesday, January 29, 2013

The PUPO stage

PUPO stands for pregnant until proven otherwise and this is the term women use for the long two week wait time period between embryo transfer and pregnancy test day.

Today starts my PUPO stage and for the next two weeks (and hopefully a lot longer than that) I can be happy knowing that I am in fact, pregnant...... with twins! How cool is that?

Since I can't do anything for the next few days, I will catch up on reading, do homework for my class, paperwork for work, watch some movies and play games with friends. Oh, and enjoy being PUPO!

In the past, during this time, I was stressed and worried so much about whether it worked or not. Not this time, in my heart of hearts, I know it did. It had to because we have done everything we were supposed to do and because we have so many people praying for us. So, thank you all for that!

Here is a picture of the twins today. :)






5 comments:

  1. Very glad to hear it went well and hope you have fun in your PUPO stage and relaxing. Love you lots!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope this is the moment. I prayed for you today. dtb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Samantha

    So sorry for your and Dan's loss. I know this must be devastating, and I continue to pray for your physical and spiritual healing. And you are right...IT'S NOT FAIR!

    ReplyDelete