Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Prayers requested!!

It has been quite a while since my last post this past July! Since then, we finalized all the legal stuff and our surrogate had her first visit to my doctor for his approval. That went smoothly (minus getting pulled over 3 times on the way back from Phoenix for a blown headlight!). She was approved and was given a list of things to do to prepare and she went back home to get started. The whole visit was wonderful and it helped to make me feel a little more at ease but still not completely convinced that something would go wrong, even with all of her positive energy and words.

Nothing has gone wrong since then and we are only a few days away from transfer! She will arrive on Monday afternoon and we will do a final ultrasound to make sure everything is ready and do the transfer Tuesday morning. We will be implanting one of the six embryos and pray it takes. If so, we will have our little miracle in August. I am still so humbled and amazed at the generosity and love she is sharing with us and I can't express enough gratitude towards her……ever. Even if it doesn't work, I will always be grateful and she will always hold a special place in my heart!

Tomorrow I will be having my 10th laproscopic surgery to remove scar tissue from endometriosis. I am really wanting to just have everything ripped out as it has done nothing good for me but as a last stitch effort of hope for the unlikely event that I could carry on my own and there may be embryos left after everything works out with the surrogate, I will keep everything in tact…..just in case.

So, with these two events coming up so quickly, I ask for prayers for an easy surgery, a speedy recovery, an easy transfer and for all the baby vibes you can muster up for this to work! Hugs and love to you all and thanks in advance for the prayers.

1 comment:

  1. I love hearing this and my heart goes out to you,your husband, and your surrogate!

    ReplyDelete