Saturday, January 19, 2013

The highway

Two hundred and sixty four miles, 4 and a half hours and about a hundred or so songs. That is the trip to and from the Doctor at least once a week if not every three days, all for a half hour visit.

Of the hundred or so songs I listened to on Thursday's road trip to the doctor, the song "Bruises" by Train stuck with me the most. The chorus goes like this:

"These Bruises
Make for better conversation
Loses the vibe that separates
It's good to let you in again
You're not alone in how you've been
Everybody loses - we all got bruises
We all got bruises"

How true. Everyone has some sort of bruises in their life, physical or emotional and we should, if we are not already, be aware of this and have a little more compassion and love toward the people that surround us. We have no idea what the other one is going through so we should not judge because we are not in their shoes, we should just support and smile and be there if and when we are needed.

It has been less than a week since I started my Blog and I have had so many people not only read it but offer their love and support and I thank you all so much for that. Thank you for helping me heal my "bruises" :)

1 comment:

  1. You are truly amazing, the way you have handled your many bruises. Keep the Faith and you will get that child. Praying for you.
    dtb

    ReplyDelete