Friday, January 25, 2013

Update on the eggs

I received a phone call this morning from the Doctor that does the fertilization part of things and she told me that we actually had 6 mature eggs and that all 6 fertilized yesterday. As of 8am this morning, we had 4 of those 6 still alive and moving forward. She will call me again tomorrow with another update. So, for now, I can be happy knowing that there are 4 embryos waiting to meet us. I am hoping and praying that they all make it to Tuesday, our embryo transfer day.

That is all I have to report for now. I am still really sleepy from the anesthesia yesterday and I had a long day at work so I am going to sign off and take care of a few things around the house and then go to bed. Thank goodness tomorrow is Saturday and I have nothing but homework to accomplish!

No comments:

Post a Comment