Saturday, January 26, 2013

Waiting

The most frustrating thing in the world is waiting on someone or something that is out of your control. In my case, I have been waiting ALL day to hear about the embryos because the Doctor said she would call on day three. I took that to mean today since today would be three days after the egg retrieval day if you counted Thursday as day 1. I am hoping I misinterpreted this all together and day three is actually tomorrow. (Who works on Sunday?) I guess maybe the doctor would go in on a Sunday to check on embryos and make phone calls. Here is to hoping anyway. Hoping that she will call tomorrow with the news that all is well and they are growing nicely. No news is good news right???? I can't help but fear the worst but am trying to continue to be optimistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment